Download the datasheet for more information
The HFP performs the following functions:
– Prevents the backflow of the fluid to the pumps by means of check valves
– Ensures cleanliness level of the hydraulic fluid, both on the HP and in the LP line
– Distributes fluid flow and pressure to the hydraulic system consumers
– Sends back the system fluid to the hydraulic reservoir through a LP filter or, if differential pressure exceeds a certain value, through a bypass check valve BPV.
– Sends back the pump case drainage to the hydraulic reservoir through the LP filter.
– Provides HP and LP filter cartridges health status by means of dedicated differential pressure indicator devices.